Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Spring Note Pad

Howdy Crafters - Regina Easter from the Cutting Cafe challenge the team to create a note pad from one of the Shaped Cards. I just love the Mason Jar shaped card - you can make a shaker from it as well, and now.... A Note Pad!

I had so much fun creating this note pad.
I enlarged the cut of the jar card SVG [comes in PDF file too] to  make that as my Cover -  I selected double sided cardstock for the Cover so I had a patterned inside the card as well. 

I resized the inside papers just a tad bit smaller and attached the inside papers to the cover using my sewing machine.

Decorating the Cover was such fun! I love my Spring Theme Note pad and I can see more of these projects being created in the future!


Thank you for stopping by and come back on the 7th of April to see what  The Cutting Cafe Team Team have created!  --- also while you are at that page at the Cutting Cafe, leave a comment on the post and you could win 3 FREE SVG or PDF files of your choosing ~ Thank you for stopping by, Blessings ~ Gail Scott ~ Blessed to Create for Regina Easter's Cutting Cafe Design Team.

Recipe
Double Side Cardstock for the base & Fence
Black for the Frame
Pink for the Rabbit and Flowers - Green patterned for the stems
Black small pearls
Cuttlebug - Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
MFT-Die-Namics Fence Die
IO Rabbit Die
Mason Jar Shaped Card - The Cutting Cafe~Link to the Mason Jar Shaped Card - CLICK HERE
Portrait Die Cutting Machine - SVG
Flowers - The Cutting Cafe ~ Link to the Flowers I used on this card - CLICK HERE
Bakers Twine - Washi Tape - Grey Ric Rac
ATG - Scotch White Glue - Score-Tape
Inside Note Pad - Stamplorations Coffee Clear Stamp Sentiment - Versafine Black Ink

It would be an honor to share with:
April CHN Patterned Paper Challenge 
SS Monday A trio of something - 3 Flowers
WAW AG + Sentiment Week 2-- #1
Cute Card Thursday Add a Quote - inside note pad

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully put together Gail, so pretty AND handy too.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just terrific Gail and I love the spring flowers on the cover. You must be so ready for the everything to wake up and bloom in the garden.
    Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
    hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool idea for a notepad! the Mason jar is a great shape with its trio of flowers, and the pink bunny just makes me smile! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creativity greatness as a note pad.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.